The SweepMax® duST conTrol SySTeM leTS you run longer
Improving air flow filtration and dust control for sweeping, the S20 SweepMax® system uses a 3-stage dust control system:
Keep bulky debris, water, and heavy dust in the hopper with the first stage perma-filterTM.
remove fine dust and moisture by redirecting it into the hopper with the second stage cyclonic pre-filter.
Filter sub-micron dust particulates down to 0.5 microns at 99% efficiency with a third stage, flame retardant, nanofiber surface loading canister filter.
This 3-stage system filters sub-micron dust particles to a MerV 13 rating on the aShrae 20 point scale.
S20 Features That reduce costs
- Achieve maximum uptime with no-tool, easy-to-open covers for quick servicing.
- Decrease operating costs with the SweepMax 2nd stage cyclonic pre-filter which removes the majority of dust and moisture before it reaches the third stage canister filter.
- The filter and cyclonic chamber and no-tool brush change make maintenance easy.
- Withstand the most demanding environments with full wrap-around steel T-beam superstructure and corrosion proof heavy-duty duramerTM hopper and shrouds.
Maximum productivity and optimum cleanIng
Maximize dust control and improve air flow filtration with the SweepMax® 3-stage dust control system.
Clean from the inside out, dislodging dust particles lodged deep within the pleats with ShakeMax® 360 filter shaker.
Compact size and indoor /outdoor flexibility increases machine use throughout the facility.
Decrease operator training time and simplify machine operation with “all-levers-Forward” controls.
Excellent operator sightlines, standard headlights and taillights, 7 in /180 cm side brush reach, and horn button in center of steering wheel.
Thermo-SentryTM hopper sensor alerts operators to excessive heat in the hopper and shuts down air flow to hopper.
Seat occupancy switch shuts down the engine within seconds of the operator leaving the seat.
Optional overhead guard with standard rear-view mirror and tower bumpers protect the operator and machine.
Proven Tennant Quality for long-lasting return on investment
Quality combines with easy maintenance features to make the S20 an exceptionally cost-effective sweeper that you can count on for years of reliable service.
s20 compact mid-size rider sweeper
Safety, comfort, and performance inside the s20 every time you turn the key
- Reduce downtime, service time, and maintenance costs by quickly accessing the heart of the S20 with no-tool, easy-to-open covers.
- Improve sweeping performance and extend filter life through enhanced air flow filtration and dust control with the SweepMax® 3-stage dust control system.
- Spacious operator compartment incorporates adjustable seat, propel pedal, and steering column to customize fit. Important design safety features include excellent sightlines, side brush visibility, all levers forward sweeping, parking brake on light alert and much more.
- Sustainable alternative. high productivity cleaning of large areas with a quiet, fume-free battery version, eliminating engine exhaust.
See your local representative for warranty information. Specifications subject to change without notice.